Croydon Life Drawing
February 29, 2024.7:00 pm-9:00 pm
£6 – £12.5
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until April 11, 2024
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until April 1, 2024
A life class offering initial shorter warm-up poses before moving on to one long pose for the rest of the session, giving the opportunity to compose, draw or paint a more finished piece. Each class is hosted by a local artist, making each session unique at Matthews Yard.
- Bring own materials
- Easels and drawing boards provided
- All levels welcome including beginners
- Two-hour session.
- Based in the Platform 2 events space at Matthews Yard.
- Life drawing is on the second and last Thursday of every month 7pm – 9pm
- Must be booked in advance, we do not take cash on the door.
There will be a refreshment break in the middle of the session where you can purchase a beer, wine or coffee or refuel on some cakes and hot food at the bar.
Twitter and Facebook
@Leonidescartes @MatthewsYard tag us in your creations
Tag @CroydonLifeDrawing & @MatthewsYard